Monday, July 16, 2007

A Harry Weekend

Thursday night: "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" movie
Friday night: "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" book - 1st half
Saturday night: "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" book - 2nd half

I'm caught up to date. Friday night can't come soon enough as I am finally caught up and swept away in Harry-mania. My book is pre-ordered, my plans for the release party in Harvard Square are made, and my stomach is in knots.

This article about Harry in the workplace cracked me up a little--employees, taking vacation time for reading? I love it so much.

This summer is turning out to be the Harriest ever--and I'm lovingly obsessed with every second of it.

**UPDATE: I was passed the super-secret pathway to view online snapshots of the first 450 pages... (names shall be withheld to protect the innocent from copyright cops). I won't read it, but knowing I could gives me a strange sense of power...

4 comments:

kendall said...

I told you you could finish that book in a matter of hours!
If only you were here to delight in Harry with mallory and me.

Anonymous said...

I have it.....
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5214/img3625fm7.jpg

Rachel Eve said...

What? What a weird comment from someone who has the next book. How can that be! Natalie, who reads your blog?! You are popular!

I love Harry Potter so much. I can't wait for the 21st. I think I'll be going to Smith's for it at midnight this year!

Carly said...

I will admit I am one of those weirdo fanatics taking work off so I can make sure I've finished reading. It will kill me to have to wait in suspense. This weekend is going to be the most fun ever!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!