Monday, July 09, 2007

a whole new world

Day 1:

Today is my first day of work at the new job. In a little over an hour I'll start learning the ins and outs of my new job function. First day jitters? Only a few. I figure I'll also know pretty quickly if and how much I can gChat/blog at work. If I can't, this blog may go on sabbatical until the computer fairy decides to bring me a functioning home PC. Because let's face it folks, I seem to have lost another.

Also, in the saga of "oh, Nat's growing up!" I woke up to get ready for work in the 7's instead of the 9's, I actually used a blowdryer this morning, and I found an unwrinkly pair of slacks to wear to work.

A whole new world... A dazzling place I never knew...

Yay, here's the bus.

4 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

Good luck today! First day on the new job. I don't know what I am going to do when I actually start working, I am really enjoying my sleep!

Alaina said...

Oh, my Nettie is growing up... Congratulations! I hope it's awesome. I HATE starting new jobs, unfamiliar situations...

stephanielynn said...

I noticed the time of your post and was very impressed. Good luck and let me know how it goes!

nate said...

Riff raff, street rat, I don't buy that. If only they'd look closer...

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!