Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mirror Mirror

For some strange reason, I delight in finding physical similarities in other people. The game isn't exclusively to famous people--but rather any and every one that has a trace of similarity. (This keeps me entertained in my people watching.) An individual can be a combination of several people or a near double. Several of my girlfriends and I are quite good at this game. I was happy to find a link that provided the following Summer celebrity matchups--check these out! If they're not twins than at least sibilings... holy cow!

Megan Fox (Transformers) v. Angelina Jolie (of Brangelina)
Josh Duhmal (Transformers) v. Johnny Knoxville (of the Jackass)
Alicia Keys (Nanny Diaries) v. Jessica Alba (Fantastic Four)Jesse Spencer (House) v. John Krasinski (The Office & License to Wed)
And now I submit my own personal findings from this summer:

Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) v. Elijah Wood








Jaslene (America's Next Top Model) v. Jimmy (So You Think You Can Dance?)




Are there any Summer 2007 comparisons I have blatantly missed? Happy Saturday everyone. I'm at work.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan Fox FTW!

Rachel Eve said...

Wow good job! Those are all genius match ups!

Rachel said...

oh the beautiful people...I don't like Harry Potter as a Bad A.

Alaina said...

Yeah I don't like Dirty Harry either.

Mallory Jan said...

I love Harry long time.

Minnesota Fan said...

I'm sure you've seen this already, but it doesn't hurt to send it again.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289298,00.html

stephanielynn said...

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I think Harry looks hot on the cover of Details.

Whits said...

I love this post. :D And yes, I too am embarassed to admit that Harry is hot on that cover.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!