Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Burning Question

I'm a sucker; I clicked on this link. Because inquiring minds want to know the answers to these burning questions... I was disappointed to find this link to MSN's Live Earth page and how Evangelical Christians weigh in on Greenery. Blah blah blah. I didn't even read the article. Instead, I compiled my own list. Feel free to add:


Cars Jesus Might Have Driven

  • Chevy Capurnum
  • Hummer day3
  • Porsche Parable
  • Dodge Nazareth
  • Jeep Samaritan
  • Honda Reward
  • Kolobvan
  • Mercedes Miracle
  • Resurrection Rover
  • Honda Spiritual
  • Jeep Jericho
  • Dodge Disciple*
  • Ford Fasting

Cars Jesus Wouldn't Have Driven

  • Volvo Vice
  • Pontiac Pilot
  • Honda Civic
  • Range Roman
  • Mercedes Sinz
  • Dodge Goat*
  • Mazda 666*
  • IsuJew*

And surely, he drove a Hyundai on Sunday.

*updates!

5 comments:

ju said...

pontiac pilot? brilliant. seriously brilliant.

well, no one's gonna top that...

NatAttack said...

Maybe no one else is as worried about appearing as sacrelig as I am... yikes. Is this post out of line?

kendall said...

Natalie, he drove a Hybrid. Save the earrrrrrrrrrrth.

Mooney said...

Amusing list for sure. But in all seriousness Jesus would drive an International Scout or a Volkswagen Gremlin.

Rachel Eve said...

Hilarious! I like it!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!