Saturday, April 24, 2010

A break in your regularly scheduled programming

Clearly I'm several days behind. (Ack! Work is insane.) I'ma punch out the days I missed this weekend, but I wanted to fill you in on my three favorite parts of today.

#1 - Colleen and I standing in the gas station lot after work, having a fountain drink and playing scratch lotto. (It's easy not to get addicted when you never win.)

#2 - Feeling doubly white trash eating ice cream direct from the carton while watching RW/RR Challenge and enjoying every last minute.

#3 - Buying a plane ticket for Thanksgiving Adventure 2010. Because seeing the Panama Canal was the silent item on my Bucket List.

Annnnnd, a little birdie told me via phone that she hates the 30-day Challenge. Well missy; soon enough this whole crazy factor will be over and you'll never have to hear about me loving my parents again.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Favorite part of my day, too!!! One day... we'll win two bucks on a scratch card. I can feel it. And it is gonna be GLORIOUS.

Alaina said...

Aaaa! It's Sunday! I need your posts for bedridden entertainment!!!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!