Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Day 06

Whatever tickles your fancy

Not too long ago, a friend of mine looked at my phone, looked at me, looked at my phone again and said, "Nat, I really thought you'd have something a bit more techy than that."

Don't misunderstand, I'm not roaming around with a first-gen Razr. But in this crazy tech age, is a first-gen Pearl any better?

Long story short, not due to peer pressure one bit, I've upgraded my phone. I'm now sporting the Google HTC Hero on Sprint, running on the Android 2.0 OS. It syncs my Gail with my Outlook with my Twitter with my F-book with my Blog with YouTube with streaming TV with Pandora with voice search with probably all my banking just for kicks.

In two days I'm sure I will look back at this post and laugh. Because I am very excited about this phone and all that it can do. But right now I am overwhelmed and so so confused.

Is more really always better?

PS--If you love me at all, even a smidge--text me your number and tell me who you are.

1 comment:

Kristan said...

Don't worry. I still have an LG Chocolate. Yup. Ghetto old. And I'm okay with that :) But I can tell you 1) when I graduate and have a fabulous job or 2) when the iPhone is released on Verizon, I'm so upgrading.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!