Monday, November 16, 2009

First a copilot, now an architect

Not only is our burned out church building being rebuilt, but we're getting a new Stake Center. Cambridge, Mass. thanks everyone for being tithing payers. This image cracks me right up: (click the photo for a bigger image if you can't see):
Not sure who updated the sign, but I feel like this is an image you'll start seeing in email forwards pretty soon. The new Stake Center is the first of its kind in our area -- our closest Stake Center is 12 miles (~30 minutes) West of here -- so we're thrilled!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!